Get Your Project Started
The American LED SL Series Street Light fixture utilizes a heavy-duty die-cast aluminum housing for maximum durability and photometric performance. Wet location standard.
The American LED Company SL Series Street Light is perfect for all street lighting needs. It can also be used for pedestrian paths and parking lot applications. Direct replacement of the standard metal halide and compact fluorescent street lighting fixtures with comparable foot candle levels.
- Model # ALC-25SL - 25 watt, 2250 Lumens
- Model # ALC-50SL - 50 watt, 5500 Lumens
- Model # ALC-75SL - 75 watt, 8250 Lumens
- Model # ALC-100SL - 100 watt, 11000 Lumens
- Uses Alta LED Chips
- Light Voltage = 85/277 volts
- Labels ETL for US and Canada for wet location
- Lens Type: Tempered Glass
- Finish: Cast Aluminum
- 17" height x 11" width x 2"-1 1/2" depth
- Pole Receiver Size: 2 1/4"
- Life Rating: 25° Celsius, ambient 50000 hours
- Operating Ambient Temperature: 40° Celsius, max.
- IP Rating: IP65
- Efficacy (lumens per watt) = 110
- Heavy-duty die cast aluminum housing for long-lasting durability. Lens is clear, tempered glass.
- Fixture comes standard with 2 1/4" pole receiver for mounting on street light pole.
- The heat sink requirement assumes a maximum ambient temperature of 40° Celsius (104° Fahrenheit) and thermal silicone free grease will be used between the array and heat sink.
Click Here for Product Ordering & Warranty Information