Get Your Project Started
The American LED CGS Series Garage Ceiling Light fixture utilizes a heavy-duty commercial grade metal sided surface housing for maximum durability and photometric performance. Damp location standard.
The American LED Company CGS Series Ceiling Light is perfect for covered or underground garage parking lots, gas stations, high canopies, corridors, and retail such as supermarkets. Direct replacement of the common HID lamp sources and compact fluorescent ceiling fixtures with comparable foot candle levels.
1 X 1 Ceiling Light
- Model # ALC-CGS-1-24 - 24 watt, 2880 Lumens
- Model # ALC-CGS-1-36 - 36 watt, 4320 Lumens
- Model # ALC-CGS-1-60 - 60 watt, 7200 Lumens
- Model # ALC-CGS-1-90 - 90 watt, 10800 Lumens
2 X 2 Ceiling Light
- Model # ALC-CGS-2-65 - 65 watt, 7800 Lumens
- Model # ALC-CGS-2-100 - 100 watt, 12000 Lumens
- Model # ALC-CGS-2-130 - 130 watt, 15600 Lumens
- Model # ALC-CGS-2-200 - 200 watt, 24000 Lumens
- Uses Alta LED Chips
- Light Voltage = 120/277 volts
- Labels ETL for US and Canada for damp location
- 1X1 = 13 3/4" Square x 9" Deep
- 2X2 = 21 3/4" Square x 9" Deep
- CPA - Clear Prismatic Acrylic
- Clear Prismatic Polycarbonate
Multiple Powdercoat Finishes Available
- Architectural Bronze (AB)
- Textured Bronze (TBR)
- Matte Black (MBK)
- Semi Gloss Black (GBK)
- Textured Black (TBK)
- Textured Rust (TR)
- Matte White (MW)
- Textured White (TW)
- Gloss White (GW)
- Metallic Grey (MG)
- Metallic Nickel (MN)
- Chrome (CH)
- Supplied with standard mounting hardware to mount to a 4" J-box or plaster ring. There will also be 4 mounting holes for 1/4" lag bolts.
- Aluminum construction with 16 gauge aluminum sheet die formed and reinforced for standard and rugged installation. Standard gloss white powdercoat finish baked at 400 degrees (other finishes available). Premium quality injection molded clear prismatic acrylic or polycarbonate drop lens. Lens drops down with a hinge on one side for easy access to the LED assembly and power supply compartment.
- Integral electronic HPF power supply, input 120/277V. Output voltage and current for LED wattages used in each model.
Click Here for Product Ordering & Warranty Information