Get Your Project Started
The American LED Large LED Flood Light fixture utilizes a durable heavy-duty die-cast aluminum housing with tempered glass lens for maximum durability and photometric performance. Wet location standard.
The American LED Company Flood Light is perfect for parking lots, street lighting, exterior retail, warehouses, building security, and general ground lighting. Direct replacement of the standard metal halide flood with comparable foot candle levels. This flood is available for post top mount or trunion bolt down on walls or roof tops.
- Model # ALC-6500-70 - 70 watt, 7700 Lumens
- Model # ALC-6500-100 - 100 watt, 11000 Lumens
- Model # ALC-6500-140 - 140 watt, 15400 Lumens
- Uses Alta LED Chips
- Light Voltage = 120/277 volts
- Labels ETL for US and Canada for wet location
- Inside reflector to mount to flood housing
- Textured White, Bronze, Black Finish
- Replaces: 250 MH / 320 MH / 400 MH
- 16 5/8"W x 16 1/8"H
All 6500 Series LED Flood fixtures come standard with either a trunion mount or with a post fitter.
- Mount with two-piece swivel bracket, adjustable post top slip fitter, extruded mounting arms, yoke, or direct pole mount arm.
- Die-cast aluminum housing and hinged top frame, 1/2" coin plugs for conduit and photocell. Textured architectural powdercoat standard finish over chromate conversion coating.
- Alta #AL-R-1W-50 LED array to be mounted onto aluminum reflector plates within the face of the housing with a reflective front. The 1 watt LED chip will produce 110 lumens each of directional light with a 170 degree spread.
- Alta #ALX120-SW-UV driver mounted to existing aluminum mounting plates within the die-cast housing. 100W Alta driver specifications are: IP67 waterproof, -35° to 70° Celsius operation, 100-305V input voltage, high efficiency up to 95%.
- Custom aluminum fabricated heat sink. The aluminum boards are mounted onto a 1/4" thick aluminum pad that is measured specifically with the aluminum fins attached for surface area to maintain heat requirements for the LED chip performance.
Click Here for Product Ordering & Warranty Information