Get Your Project Started
The American LED Medium LED Flood Light fixture utilizes a durable heavy-duty die-cast aluminum housing with tempered glass lens for maximum durability and photometric performance. Wet location standard.
The American LED Company Flood Light is perfect for parking lots, street lighting, exterior retail, warehouses, building security, and general ground lighting. Direct replacement of the standard metal halide flood with comparable foot candle levels.
- Model # ALC-6400-24 - 24 watt
- Model # ALC-6400-36 - 36 watt
- Model # ALC-6400-50 - 50 watt
- Uses Alta LED Chips
- Light Voltage = 120/277 volts
- Labels ETL for US and Canada for wet location
- Bronze Finish
- Replaces: (2)32W CFL-50MH / 70-100 MH / 150 MH
- 9"W x 10 1/4"H x 7 1/4"D
- Heavy-duty adjustable knuckle with 1/2" NPT threads.
- Die-cast aluminum housing and hinged top frame. Textured architectural bronze powdercoat finish over chromate conversion coating (FL45). Lens is tempered flat clear glass.
- Alta #AL-R-1W-50 LED array to be mounted onto an aluminum PCB board configured to the power wattage. The LED arrays will be centered within the face of the housing with a decorative white aluminum reflective plate.
- Specific drivers will be matched with each different LED array configuration/wattage. Standard driver features are: constant current, 2-3 year warranty, 120 or 277 volt (must specify certain wattages), IP66.
- Custom aluminum fabricated heat sink. The PCB boards are mounted onto a 1/4" thick aluminum pad that is measured specifically with the aluminum fins attached for surface area to maintain heat requirements for the LED chip performance.
Click Here for Product Ordering & Warranty Information