Get Your Project Started
The American LED Round Low-Profile, Half Cutoff Eyelid LED Bulkhead fixture utilizes a heavy-duty die-cast aluminum for maximum durability and photometric performance. Wet location standard.
The American LED Company Bulkhead is perfect for exterior retail, warehouses, building security, and muti-family exterior buildings. Direct replacement of the standard metal halide and compact flourescent wall fixtures with comparable foot candle levels.
- Model # ALC-4400LP-20 - 20 watt
- Model # ALC-4400LP-36 - 36 watt
- Model # ALC-4400LP-50 - 50 watt
- Uses Alta LED Chips
- Light Voltage = 120/277 volts
- Labels ETL for US and Canada for wet location
- Nickel, Bronze, or Black Finish
- Replaces: (2)26W / 70-100 MH / 150 MH
- 14 1/2" Diameter x 6 3/4"D
- Surface mount, or conduit entry via 1/2" knockouts.
- Die-cast aluminum housing and half-cutoff front frame. Textured architectural powdercoat finish over chromate conversion coating gasket (WPR22HC). Lens is an opalescent polycarbonate.
- Alta #AL-R-1W-50 LED array to be mounted onto an aluminum or FR4 PCB board configured to the power wattage. The LED arrays will be centered within the face of the housing with a decorative white aluminum reflective plate.
- Specific drivers will be matched with each different LED array configuration/wattage. Standard driver features are: constant current, 3 or 5 year warranty, 120 or 277 volt (must specify certain wattages), IP66 or IP67.
- Custom aluminum fabricated heat sink. The PCB boards are mounted onto a 1/4" thick aluminum pad that is measured specifically for surface area to maintain heat requirements for the LED chip performance.
Click Here for Product Ordering & Warranty Information