Get Your Project Started
The American LED Euro-Style LED Wallpack fixture utilizes a heavy-duty die-cast bronze polycarbonate housing with a clear ribbed polycarbonate lens for maximum durability and photometric performance. Wet location standard.
The American LED Company Wallpack is perfect for exterior retail, warehouses, building security, and muti-family exterior buildings. Direct replacement of the standard metal halide and compact flourescent wall fixtures with comparable foot candle levels.
- Model # ALC-4300-18 - 18 watt
- Model # ALC-4300-24 - 24 watt
- Model # ALC-4300-36 - 36 watt
- Uses Alta LED Chips
- Light Voltage = 120/277 volts
- Labels ETL for US and Canada for wet location
- Bronze Finish
- Replaces: (2)26W / (2)32W CFL-50MH / 70-100 MH
- 10 3/8"W x 12 1/4"H x 7 3/8"D
- Mount over a 4" recessed outlet box or use 1/2" surface conduit.
- Die-cast aluminum back housing with cast-in template for mounting over an electrical box. Color matched hinged polycarbonate front housing with clear ribbed lens area. 1/2" coin plugs with O-rings for conduit and photocell. Textured architectural bronze powdercoat finish over chromate conversion coating (WPB40).
- Alta #AL-R-1W-50 LED array to be mounted onto an aluminum PCB board configured to the power wattage. The LED arrays will be centered within the face of the housing with a decorative white aluminum reflective plate.
- Specific drivers will be matched with each different LED array configuration/wattage. Standard driver features are: constant current, 2-3 year warranty, 120 or 277 volt (must specify certain wattages), IP66 or IP67.
- Custom aluminum fabricated heat sink. The PCB boards are mounted onto a 1/4" thick aluminum pad that is measured specifically with the aluminum fins attached for surface area to maintain heat requirements for the LED chip performance.
Click Here for Product Ordering & Warranty Information