Get Your Project Started
The American LED Large Shallow Full Cutoff LED Wallpack fixture utilizes a heavy-duty die-cast aluminum housing with a tempered glass lens for maximum durability and photometric performance. Wet location standard.
The American LED Company Wallpack is perfect for exterior retail, warehouses, building security, and muti-family exterior buildings. Direct replacement of the standard metal halide and compact flourescent wall fixtures with comparable foot candle levels.
- Model # ALC-3200-36 - 36 watt
- Model # ALC-3200-60 - 60 watt
- Model # ALC-3200-100 - 100 watt
- Uses Alta LED Chips
- Light Voltage = 120/277 volts
- Labels ETL for US and Canada for wet location
- Bronze Finish
- Replaces: 70-100 MH / 150-175 MH / 250-400 MH
- 18 1/4"W x 9 1/8"H x 13 3/4"D
- Cast-in template for mounting directly over a 4" recessed outlet box, or use 1/2" surface conduit.
- Die-cast aluminum housing and hinged cutoff front frame, 1/2" coin plugs with O-rings for conduit and photocell. Textured architectural bronze powdercoat finish over chromate conversion coating (WPC20).
- Arrays of 1 watt LEDs (Alta #AL-R-1W-50) mounted to specific PCB boards for each specific wattage or Alta #AL-R-100W-50 LED array mounted onto an aluminum custom heat sink. The 100 watt chip will produce 10,000 lumens of directional light with a 170 degree spread.
- Commercial grade array-drivers or the 100watt Alta #ALX120-SW-UV driver mounted to existing aluminum mounting plates within the die-cast housing. Alta driver specifications are: IP67 waterproof, -35° to 70° Celsius operation, 100-305V input voltage, high efficiency up to 95%.
- Custom aluminum fabricated heat sink. The chip is mounted onto a 1/4" thick aluminum pad that is measured specifically with the aluminum fins attached for surface area to maintain heat requirements for the LED chip performance.
Click Here for Product Ordering & Warranty Information