Get Your Project Started
The American LED Company 5000 LED High-Bay series utilizes a durable heavy-duty die-cast aluminum ballast housing and aluminum reflector for maximum durability and photometric performance. Damp location standard.
The American LED Company 5000 LED High-Bay is perfect for retail, warehouse, grocery, mall and auto showroom applications. Direct replacement of the standard metal halide High-Bay (175W/250W/400W) with comparable foot candle levels.
Comes with Aluminum Refractor
- Model # ALC-5001/AL - 50 watt
- Model # ALC-5002/AL - 75 watt
- Model # ALC-5001/AL - 100 watt
- Uses 100 Watt Alta LED Chip
- Light Voltage = 120/277 volts
- 30" height x 16" diameter w/ 16" Aluminum Refractor
- 30" height x 22" diameter w/ 22" Aluminum Refractor
All American LED 5000 Series Aluminum High-Bays come standard with a 1" malleable hook with NPT threads #GCM-CPMH3; and a 3' cord set, blunt cut, 16/3 600V STW Cord #GCM-CPCS1623
Options for 22" Aluminum Refractor
- Safety Cable - 3' steel cable with clear vinyl coating, steel eye and loop ends
- 22" hinged reflector
- 22" flat glass lens and gasket
- 22" clamp and band
- 22" E-Z fit clamp band
Also available with No Shade Reflector
- Model # ALC-5001/NA - 50 watt
- Model # ALC-5002/NA - 75 watt
- Model # ALC-5001/NA - 100 watt
- Mount with included malleable hook or optional swivel pendant mount and downrod. Housing mounting box has 1" tapped opening.
- Durable heavy-duty die-cast aluminum housing for lasting performance in the harshest environments. White powdercoat finish, 1" threaded hole on top for hook or pipe, malleable hook included.
- LED power supplies hard mounted to die-cast aluminum back casting for optimal heat sinking and operation efficiency. Solid Core customized aluminum heat sink to draw heat away from the Alta LED Chip source. The Alta LED Chip is suitable for low temperature operation (-40° Celsius to +80° Celsius. Power supply is High Power Factor and multivoltage for 120/277 colt, Class1. CRI 75.
- The energy efficient 16" or 22" diameter x 30"H aluminum high-bay lens is designed to be used in either open or closed fixtures for industrial, commercial, and decorative lighting. This aluminum refractor is particularly suited for low and medium bay industrial applications where low brightness and high vertical foot candles are required. Reflector options include smooth flat lens, prismatic drop lens, and conical drop lens.
Click Here for Product Ordering & Warranty Information