Get Your Project Started
The American LED Company 5000 LED High-Bay series utilizes a durable heavy-duty die-cast aluminum ballast housing and heat sink enclosure, along with a prismatic acrylic reflector for maximum durability and photometric performance. Damp location standard.
The American LED Company 5000 LED High-Bay is perfect for ceiling heights between 30-40 feet. Applications are convention centers, auto showrooms, warehouses, hangers, and retail. Direct replacement of 750W/1000W metal halide High-Bay with comparable foot candle levels.
Comes with Acrylic Refractor
- Model # ALC-5004/AC - 200 watt
- Model # ALC-5005/AC - 300 watt
- Uses 100 Watt Alta LED Chips
- Light Voltage = 120/277 volts
- Labels ETL for US and Canada for damp location
- 32" height x 22" diameter w/ 22" Acrylic Refractor
All American LED 5000 Series Acrylic High-Bays come standard with a 1" malleable hook
Also available with No Shade Reflector
- Model # ALC-5004/NA - 200 watt
- Model # ALC-5005/NA - 300 watt
- Mount with included malleable hook or optional swivel pendant mount and downrod. Housing mounting box has 1" tapped opening.
- Durable heavy-duty aluminum flat bar housing with aluminum perforated inlays. Aluminum ballast compartment and heat sink compartment both are accessible with hinge doors located on one side only. This housing is powdercoat white for long lasting performance in the harshest environments and is easy to clean. Each housing will include a 1" threaded hole on top for hook or pipe, malleable hook included.
- Two or three individual Alta LED #AL-R-100W-50-LED arrays to be mounted onto copper pads centered within 22" diameter acrylic lens. Decorative white aluminum cap along with a clear acrylic dome to cover the LED arrays within the high-bay unit. This clear acrylic dome lens is used to keep the LED arrays clear from dirt or bugs and can easily be cleaned annually for optimum performance. Each chip will produce 10,000 lumens of directional light with 170 degree spread. For lighting details please view the LM79 test.
- Two or three individual Alta LED #ALX120-SW-UV drivers mounted to the existing aluminum mounting plates in the perforated housing top driver cavity below the hook. Alta driver specifications are: IP67 waterproof, -35° to 70° Celsius operation, 100-277V input voltage, high efficiency up to 95%, 3.5Amp w/ 30 volt outputs, UL 8750 recognized, 5 year warranty.
- Fin-style heat sink with a combination of aluminum fins with copper pipings. Each chip is mounted onto a 1/4" thick 3" square solid copper pad with copper pipes to protruding away from the pad and coiled into the center of the aluminum fins. Dimensions of the heat sink is 9" square by 7" high.
- The energy efficient 22" diameter x 32"H acrylic high-bay lens is designed to be used in either open or closed fixtures for industrial, commercial, and decorative lighting. This acrylic refractor is particularly suited for high ceiling industrial applications where high brightness and high vertical foot candles are required. Reflector options include smooth flat lens, prismatic drop lens, and conical drop lens.
Click Here for Product Ordering & Warranty Information